Saturday, May 9, 2015

Early morning workout

Well, early for a Saturday...

It's 8:00 am, and I am sitting outside of my gym, waiting for my Fitbit to charge enough for the workout. Oh, it's probably enough already, but I am neurotic enough to want to keep charging for a few more minutes. 

After stealing the idea from a guy whose blog is here:


...I am trying to come up with a list of non-negotiable things. Things that, no matter what, I MUST adhere to, or I have not done what I need to do that day. 

First pass...

1) I must ALWAYS stay within my calorie budget.
2) I must NEVER go to the grocery store alone.
3) I must reflect, daily, on my attitudes towards food an exercise. 
4) I must drink enough water. 

I am going to refine those. But for now, they will have to do. 

I am going to draw up a list of secondaries as well, things that should be done almost without exception, but those four must be done with ZERO exceptions. 

More thought-work needs to be done. And then converted into work-work. But it is a start. 

Thanks Sean, for the kick in the mental rear. If that makes sense. 

-Silas

No comments:

Post a Comment