Thursday, May 14, 2015

Finally...

Today has been so much better than the previous two. I am finally feeling like myself again.

I had hoped that some of my knee soreness was from the sickness - all the rest of my joints were aching - but it appears that my knee is just plain sore.

That sucks.

In happier news - it looks like this stupidness just as I recommit hasn't screwed up everything that I was wanting to do. It did make me lose some weight, as expected, although most likely it is a lot of water weight. Water weight or not, it's a movement in the right direction, and one that I can get behind.

Still - today I am doing fantastic. Ate what I should have for breakfast. Nothing more. Ate what I should have for lunch. Nothing more.

I need some healthy snacks, but in keeping with what I've committed to, I need to go later today with the family for some good fruits/veggies/etc.

I am NOT doing well with water - that's what I'm going to work on for tomorrow.

But for today? Doing well, feeling good. Now I just need to find a way to get some calories burned while waiting for this knee to feel better.

-Silas

No comments:

Post a Comment