Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Feeling chatty today.

Also feeling a bit hungry, but as I've posted recently, that's no surprise.

I turned down a donut today. I don't feel bad about this. I didn't need it, I didn't want it. That is to say that to me, today, it was worth more for me to NOT eat the donut than to have the sugar rush. In fact, without sugar for about a month now, I'm kind of thinking that it would be too sweet.

It's not about the donut.

I took my family out for ice cream last night. I didn't have any. Again, I didn't need it, I didn't want it.

That's not true. Last night I wanted it. But it was still worth more to me to NOT eat it than to eat it.

I don't know what sort of balance I'm going to end up walking. Might I cut out sugar forever? It's very possible. I don't know. But I do know that sugar is a big problem for me.

More pondering to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment