Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I love me a long weekend...

When you get the chance to grill at a park with family, that is a good thing.

When you get to decide what goes on the grill, that's a better thing.

When you wrap up corn and put it on the coals just under the hot dogs, that's an awesome thing.

Some low-fat dogs, some corn, and a LOT of watermelon makes for a great meal.

Also did a lot of work in the yard yesterday - completely cleaned out the front garden spot, put in some weed/grass killer and a weed barrier, and some artificial wood chips. Looks great, and burned a ton of calories.

It's a lot of fun when things start clicking like this. Yes, I did turn down cupcakes. Yes, I could have eaten a ton more. But when my clothes are fitting better and I have a lot of energy, it finally starts becoming worth it.

Gotta get working, hopefully I'll be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment