Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Keep on keepin' on.

Yesterday was one of those weird days where nothing went as planned. But I was able to get my step goal in, to the point where I think I might just do a stepbet...it should be doable. But it did take some extra effort that I wouldn't have done otherwise.

Another small change that I would not have done - instead of fried potatoes for lunch with my sandwich, I opted for the melon. Pretty good.

Time will tell if these are the sorts of changes that I can make long-term, or if I even NEED to make them long term. But regardless I'm happy that for the first time in a while I'm feeling on track.

The spreadsheet really appears to be working. I've done WAY more stepping than I would have. I've eaten fewer calories (by far!) than I would have. I'm making plans to do even better in the near future, to gain back some of my fitness that I've lost.

I know, I know - it's easy to talk the talk. But for now, the walk is happening as well.

-Silas

No comments:

Post a Comment