Monday, August 22, 2016

Repetition.

I'm hoping that doing the same thing over and over is going to help start burning new paths in my synapses. I know that this is needed. I still have problems - there are a lot of things that my brain/body still crave that I am having to specifically and consciously turn away. An entire bag of salty snacks - yep, that's where I actually want to go.

Did you know that in the "small" bag of chips from the gas station can have over 600 calories? Each serving has about 180 calories, and there are 3.5 servings.

I guess a single 180 calorie serving must be 2 chips.

Still moving forward. Still doing what I want to be doing. And still actually WANTING to be doing it. That makes a difference.

Last week's loss was great. I expect this one to be pretty good as well. Oh, not nearly as much as last week, but I will be down. Any time the number goes down from where I am is a good thing.

Either way, time to keep on keepin' on.

-Silas

No comments:

Post a Comment