Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday update

The weekend was just crazy - camping overnight with my daughters, then coming home to a birthday party at which I was asked to make three dutch oven desserts...

Well, in the end it all turned out fine, I think. For the first time in a while I didn't go overboard with eating. Yes, the desserts were good. But no, I didn't just go crazy.

Today has been good as well - instead of fried sides at lunch I ate a bunch of cantaloupe and honeydew.

I'm trying to find out what causes my mindless eating. That's the one semi-bad thing from the weekend. I didn't have enough fresh food around, so I did eat some crackers. And then some more. And one more time. I logged all of it, and what with the exercise that I was able to do I was very much within the calorie deficit that I wanted, but it's not as good as I wished that it would have been.

Figuring things out. Hopefully this Wednesday will be a good weigh-in.

We'll see...

-Silas

No comments:

Post a Comment