Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Another day, another loss.

Mind you, it's only down .2. But that is 700 calories that I will never have to lose again. Or at least, that's the idea.

I'm going to try out posting some similar topics every day to see if it can keep me thinking about the things that I need to think about.

Where's my head:

Cravings are at a bit of a minimum so far today. I haven't actually eaten anything yet, and it's 10:30 - yes, that's a bad thing, but since I got to work I've been BUSY.

This means to me that I need to have more low-calorie snacks on hand. A few almonds and an apple would have been very welcome.

There is a better than even chance that my boss will take us out for lunch tomorrow. Happy day, we've released some new features, and they have been a hit - the whole process has gone off without a hitch. A celebration, apparently, is in order.

I'll have to see what I can do to steer the lunch in a direction where I can get something that aligns with my goals.

It's interesting. When I started the weight-loss competition, I let everyone know. It was "official." But this time, I'm trying to go about it more quietly. I want to just make changes, not make some temporary "official" changes.

It's a minor difference in my head. I don't know if it's important. But I'm fairly sure that it doesn't matter, either.

Anyway, so far so good. I'll be getting lunch in about an hour. Not sure yet what I'm going to eat, but I'll keep it good. Maybe they've got some fruit downstairs right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment