Tuesday, August 25, 2015

What - I'm supposed to write EVERY DAY?

Maybe that's why my posts are becoming shorter - I think I need to do some sort of check-in when I post. That might give me something to talk about. :)

I can feel things working. That is awesome. But I can also remember what it was like to be a lot more fit - it was just over a year ago. So I'm impatient. I want to be there NOW!

But totally neglecting myself for over a year is not something that can be undone quickly. I know this - I understand this - I get this. And yet, it can be hard and frustrating sometimes.

I think I'll just focus on how my clothes aren't as tight. And how my belt doesn't hurt. And how I've actually been able to be happy with food choices recently.

That'll do. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment